Name : Flipkart.com (Flipkart App) Contact Details (Toll Free Helpline Number / Customer Care Number)
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Category : eCommerce
Head Office Address : Flipkart Internet Private Limited, Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor, 7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore – 560034, Karnataka, India
For Order, Refunds, Replacements, Cancellations, Check Flipkart FAQ
Office Phone Numbers : 1800-208-9898
Office Fax Number : n/a
eMail IDs : firstname.lastname@example.org (For business inquiries)
Office Timings : n/a
Official Website : www.flipkart.com
Toll Free Number : n/a
Customer Care Numbers : 1800-208-9898 (Toll Free Helpline Number)
Customer Service Email ID :
email@example.com (Grievance Officer)
WhatsApp Support Number : n/a
Customer Care Address : Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd Block B (Begonia), Ground Floor, Embassy Tech Village, Outer Ring Road, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bengaluru East Taluk, Bengaluru District, Karnataka, India, 560103.
Customer Care Support Timings – n/a
Twitter ID : twitter.com/flipkart
Twitter Support Handle: twitter.com/flipkartsupport
Facebook Fan Page : facebook.com/flipkart
YouTube Channel : youtube.com/channel/flipkart
Instagram Handle : instagram.com/flipkart
Flipkart Live Chat: n/a
About : Flipkart, an India based e-commerce company which deals in various kind of products. All the products platform on the website can be purchased online through website as well as mobile apps too. It was started in year 2007. Mr. Sachin Bansal & Mr. Binny Bansal are the founders of this company as well as Chairman and CEO too, respectively. ‘Ab Har Wish Hogi Poori’ is the slogan of this company. Parent company of Flipkart.com is Flipkart Internet Private Limited.
How to reach Flipkart Head Office? (Google Maps)
Some lesser known facts about Flipkart
- Sachin Bansal & Binny Bansal, they are the founders of Flipkart. People think they are brothers, but actually they aren’t.
- Both of them belong to Chandigarh, went to same school, became friends in IIT Delhi and also worked in Amazon as well.
- Time Magazine named Sachin & Binny Bansal in the prestigious list of 100 Most Influential Person in 2016
- Apart from a great entrepreneur, Sachin Bansal (the co-founder of Flipkart) is an amazing gamer as well. There was a time, when he used to offer people dinner if anybody beats him.
- In the starting Big Billion Day sessions, key people of Flipkart Sachin, Binny, Punit and others used to deliver products personally to some of their customers.
- Flipkart has the record of first Indian company app which crossed 50 million downloads on Play store.
- ‘Sherlock’, it was the name of Flipkart’s search engine.
- Very few people know about it, Flipkart has an internal “seller fraud detective team. The team randomly places order to check sellers behaviour towards customers. The team has terminated so many fraud sellers as well.
- The company also conducts annual gaming tournament for its employees.
- Co-founder Binny Bansal is an adventure freak. He likes outing, water rafting and many other activities as well. He is also known for is technological experience and knowledge.
- Binny was rejected twice by Google for jobs. Late on he joined e-commerce giant Amazon.
- Citron, is Flipkart’s own in-house home appliance and personal health care brand.
- Divastri, is their first private label fashion brand. It was launched in year 2012.
- February, 2016, an Indian hacker found a bug in Facebook.com. Company rewarded him with $15000 for it. His name was Anand Prakash and he works for Flipkart.
- Flipkart has a huge office at Cessa Business Park. It has 11 floords and each has been themed differently. Those are tech, books, fashion, architecture, music, movies, Bollywood, sports, games and advertising
- The sports themed floor has been named after great cricketer Rahul Dravid. In fact, Rahul Dravid had also visited there.
- In August 2018, US based retail company Walmart acquired Flipkart’s 77% stakes and is currently the majority share holder in Flipkart.
Flipkart Wiki / Bio / Facts
|Registered as||Flipkart India Private Limited|
|CEO||Kalyan Krishnamurthy (since 2017)|
|Subsidiaries & Acquisitions||Myntra
|Employees||30,000 approx (as on 2016)|
|Owner||Walmart (77% stakes)|
|Company Revenue||Rs. 199 billion – INR
$2.8 billion – USD
(as on 2017)
|Salaries in Flipkart (approx)||Software Development Engineer I
Business Analyst (Rs. 978,800/yr)
|To get jobs in India contact Flipkart||Twitter @workatflipkart
Key People & Executives in Flipkart with LinkedIn Profiles
|CEO (Chief Executive Officer)||Kalyan Krishnamurthy
|CFO (Chief Financial Officer)||Sanjay Baweja
|CDS (Chief Data Scientist)||Mayur Datar
|CECO (Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer)||Daniel De la Garza
|Senior Director HR
(Human Resources Department)