The Professional Couriers is a well-known name in the logistics industry of India. It offers doorstep delivery to their clients all over India, covering over 14000 pin codes. Along with domestic, The Professional Couriers is also providing international shipping services. Under international shipping, they are providing a special service named as University Express to their clients also. Pick & pack, mass mail, air cargo, surface cargo, dawn to dusk and several other services are provided by this courier company under domestic shipping.
Senders can book shipment online also from their official website. If you want to check whether the delivery or pick up area is serviceable or not, you can visit their official website and click on the Network menu bar. The Professional Couriers also gives its customers a facility to track orders online. If you want to know how you can easily track your courier, then you can follow the step by step guide given below. Be sure that you have the AWB or consignment number of your parcel to attempt this guide.
How to track The Professional Couriers shipment?
- First step is to reach their official website by using this link: tpcglobe.co.in.
- For domestic shipping, click on “domestic” and enter C/n No. (Consignment Number).
- Hit Track button on the right side.
- On next page, you can see the current status of your order.
- For detailed information about your order and step by step movement information, click on view all details. Here you can see the exact movement of your order from pick point to the delivery area.
- If you want to contact their officials of a particular location, click on that specific location. On next page, you can get the local office’s address, phone number, mobile number and email id.
- For international shipping, go back to step number two and select “international” and follow all the steps below.
By following these simple steps, you can easily track your parcel coming from The Professional Couriers. For further information about your parcel or any type of complaints, you can contact their customer support department.