Flipkart is a very popular site here in India. It is one of the very first picks which comes into our mind whenever we want to look for something online. They offer a large number of products in different categories ranging from small clothes to large electric appliances. Due to their fast delivery speeds and very good return policy, they have gathered a large share in the e-commerce market.
If you have ever ordered something from Flipkart.com, then you might be having many questions in mind like when will your order be delivered? Don’t worry as by following this article, you can know about steps on how to track your order.
Do note that you need to be logged into your Flipkart.com account before following these steps.
#Way 1: From Website:
- Open the official website of Flipkart i.e. www.flipkart.com. You will be redirected to start page of company with all the latest product launches and offers.
- Click on the Orders option from dropdown menu activated by hovering your cursor over your account’s name.
- Now, locate order which you would like to track and click on Track option corresponding to it.
- The current status, as well as whereabouts of your parcel, will be displayed right on the screen.
#Way 2: From Mobile App
- Open the official mobile app of Flipkart. You can download this app from Google play store or Apple app store.
- On the homepage, click on three stack button in top left corner and scroll down. Here, click on Order option.
- Click on the order which you would like to track.
- Order details like delivery address and current status will be displayed on screen. To get more details about whereabouts of your parcel, click on the area with status of your parcel.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow if you want to track your order from Flipkart.com. If you face any difficulties then mention them in the comments section below and we will help you out.