FedEx is one of the best and most reliable courier service providers. Whether it’s international or a national courier, there is nothing that FedEx cannot handle. Based in the United States, FedEx has its international operations set up in a lot of countries. Since FedEx is one of the largest courier service providers, there can be unseen delays during the transit. They offer overnight shipping as well as economy shipping here in India. Users can avail insurance based on the Invoice value of the product to be shipped.
Have you sent a parcel to someone or waiting to receive a parcel that is in transit via FedEx? Chances are that you might be eagerly waiting to receive it. Here in this article, we are providing a step by step guide on how to track your courier on FedEx.
FedEx Shipment Status Tracking
- Open the official website of FedEx tracking India by visiting fedex.com/en-in/tracking.html.
- Scroll down and enter your tracking ID in the space provided. Then click on Track option.
- The whole journey of your parcel will be displayed on the screen in a beautifully crafted manner.
- Scroll below and click on Expand History if you want to get detailed journey.
- You can also subscribe for timely status updates by clicking on the button provided.
These are the simple steps which you need to follow in order to track your FedEx courier. If you are facing any difficulties then do mention them in the comments section below. We will definitely try to help you out. Meanwhile, do check out more articles on other courier service providers like Expressbees, Ekart, Jabong, Myntra, and more on our website.