DTDC is one of the oldest courier companies in India with its branches in some international countries also. DTDC is providing its Express & Cargo Services in Nepal, Hong Kong, USA, UK, Canada and a lot more companies worldwide. A lot of Indian eCommerce companies are shipping their products with DTDC. If your parcel is arriving from DTDC and curious to know when it will arrive, then the solutions below will help you out. One of the most common queries searched on Google about DTDC is how to track DTDC courier? So, here in this article, we are sharing a useful step by step guide on how to easily track a DTDC courier from their official website.
Here are two methods to track your DTDC courier. Check out both ways which can help you to easily track your courier.
Steps to track DTDC Courier
- Visit track your shipment page of DTDC’s official website.
- In enter number tab, enter the AWB number of your order/consignment. You can also add a reference number of your order in this field.
- After entering correct AWB or Reference number of your order, hit Track button.
- On next page, you can see the complete shipment summary, shipment details and receiver details.
- Shipment summary consists of the details like Tracking Number, Booking Date and Last Updated Status.
- Shipment details section consists of details like Origin city, Destination city, destination pin code, number of pieces and package contents. You can also email these details at your email address by clicking on Mail Me button.
- For detailed tracking information of your package, click on “+” favicon.
- Here you can see the detailed shipment status of your order.
#Way 2 – SMS Tracking
DTDC gives you a facility to track your order through SMS. By following a simple format, you can easily shipment status through SMS on your contact number.
- Open SMS Inbox of your mobile phone and type TRACK<SPACE>Consignement Number. For example: TRACK 123456789XX.
- Send this SMS at 9230092300.
By using these two simple steps, you can easily track your DTDC courier through SMS.
How to check DTDC Pin Code Availability through SMS?
To check DTDC Pin Code Availability, type PIN<SPACE>Pin Code. For example: PIN 110095 and send it to 9230092300.