DHL is one of the oldest international courier service companies which was founded in 1969 and serving more than 220 countries and has thousands of employees. DHL is a very trusted courier company in India that’s why millions of people in India prefer DHL for couriers. Many e-commerce companies in India prefer DHL to parcel or courier across the border also.
According to the details, one of the most searched queries on Google by customers is how to track DHL courier?. If you place an order on any eCommerce platform and your shipping partner is DHL then these below-given details are very beneficial to you. In this article, we are sharing steps on how you can track your courier by DHL easily from their official website and via DHL ExpressSMS also. Here are steps to track the courier by DHL.
Customers can book shipment/parcel online also through this link Book Online.
Steps to Track DHL Courier
- First, you need to visit the DHL official link of track your shipment on their official website. On this page, you will see the box named Track Your Shipment.
- In this box, you have to enter your courier tracking number Example – 9999999999 which was sent on your registered phone number or you got it on the time of when you place an order and then click on “Red Arrow”.
- On the next page, you will see every detail of your order. On this page, DHL provides you every stage where is your shipment processed and on which time you will receive your parcel.
- When your order is delivered or received by you then this type of thing is shown.
By this process, you can check the exact shipment details of your parcel.
You can simply track your parcel/shipment through direct method also like just filling the tracking number here.
Way 2 – SMS Tracking
DHL offers ExpressSMS feature also to smartphone/mobile phone users to track the single shipment simply via text message.
Steps to get track shipment via ExpressSMS:
- Select the “Messages” (SMS) menu on your mobile phone.
- Just SMS ‘DHL TRACK <waybill number.>’ to 53456.
- In a few moments, you will receive a return SMS message with the details of your shipment.
By using these simple steps you can easily track your shipment via SMS option.
*If your parcel is delayed or missed then you can contact the DHL customer care department also to registered your complaint.