|Full Name||Punjab State Power Corporation|
|Industry||Electric Power Distribution|
|Chairman / Managing Director||E. Baldev Singh Sran|
|Head Office||Patiala, Punjab, India|
|Incorporation Date /
What is PSPCL
PSPCL full form is Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. It is the electricity / power generation and distribution company of Punjab Government. It is a PSU (Public Sector Unit) which is responsible for power supply in majority parts of Punjab state in India.
How to pay PSPCL Bill Online
- Click on this link
- Enter your account number and click “Submit” button.
- Screen will show you pending bill amount. Click on Pay Bill and make the payments.
Through this way you can also download duplicate bill of PSPCL as well.
What are bill payment modes
|Payment Gateways||Billdesk, PayU, Paytm|
|Methods||Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets, Paytm|
|Types||Master Cards, Visa Cards, American Express Cards, Diners, Rupay|
- Online payment charges may apply which includes taxes as well
- If the payment has been confirmed from your end at the gateway. Please wait for the receipt. It may take upto 24 to 48 hours (in case of holidays).
- In case the transaction is unsuccessful, contact your bank / credit card company.
How to check Bill History
- Enter your Account Number
- Select the year
- Click on Show Bill History.
- Available bills will on your screen just after this.
Get Bill Receipts
- Enter your PSPCL Account Number
- Select desired year
- Click on Show payment receipt.
- It will show you all available payment receipts online
Make Advance PSPCL Bill Payment
- Enter your PSPCL account number
- Click on Submit button.
- The screen show your details
- Click on Make Payment button after that and make payments using desired gateway.
All of these things can also be done by login into your PSPCL account.
PSPCL Recruitment & Results Page
PSPCL regularly releases notifications for various posts with in the department. Following the above mentioned link you can check all public notices related to vacancies, jobs and recruitment procedures. In recent times, PSPCL has invited applications for posts like JE Sub Station, Apprentice Lineman, LDC, Typist, Assistant Lineman, AE/OT (Electrical / Civil), Sub-station attendant etc.
Application forms, procedure, selection procedure, results related information are available on that link online.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to register for a New Connection?
Any consumer can apply for PSPCL connection. More information and application procedure can be obtained at concerned Sub Divisional Office .Those consumers who are willing to get connections for 100KW or more than it. They can also apply for it online using the Single Window Portal at PSPCL’s official website.
2. In what conditions second electric connection can be given to separate dwelling / house / residence?
If a dwelling unit has been divided into different parts with separate kitchen and separate entry, then only a separate PSPCL connection can be provided. It will be allotted to the personal who is the owner of that dwelling legally.
3. What are the various reasons of meter change?
Department is liable to change the meter and distribution license if it has been found that current meter is not providing proper reading or not working properly.
Basic reasons for changing a meter can be.
– Meter is burnt
– Meter is faulty
– Meter is damaged
– No display in the meter
– Suspected to be tampered.
4. Do you have a Billing complaint related to PSPCL?
Consumers who are facing problems or have complaints related to bills of PSPCL and contact with concerned Sub-Divisional office.
5. What are the timings of Cash Counters at Sub Divisional/Divisional Offices?
Cash Collection Counters Sub divisional offices timings are : 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – Monday to Friday (except public holidays.
6. Have you not received electricity bill ? How to get duplicate bill?
There are two ways to get duplicate bills PSPCL connection holders.
(a) Get the duplicate bill from concerned sub-division office.
(b) Download duplicate bill from the official website of the PSPCL.
7. Where to send complaints and suggestions related to PSPCL ?
24×7 customer service is being provided by the organisation to their customers. Dial 1912 for that. Suggestions are being accepted by official website as well.
8. What is Spot Billing?
The meter reader will visit your place, record the meter reading, and issue the bill using a hand-held
9. What are the modes for online bill payment of PSPCL?
Consumers can pay by Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card, RTGS, PayTm, various wallets, BBPS.
10. How to change / correct address or name spelling in PSPCL connection ?
Consumers need to submit an application which should include consumer account number from the latest bill and few other related documents with photo id card at the concerned sub-division office.
11. What is the address of PSPCL e-tendering website?
12. Can you make advance payment against the bill?
Yes it is possible. Advance payment of PSPCL bill can be made online using the link mentioned below.
This is the link of the official website’s bill payment page.
13. Can you make partial payment of the bill ?
Yes, one can do the partial payment of the bill at advance payment link on PSPCL’s Official website.