If you have any kind of complaint related to the services offered by Delhi Jal Board and willing to register for it. Then you may need an application form which should be submitted in nearby Delhi Jal Board office. The application form can either be fetched from the local DJB office or downloaded online.
In case, you are not able to find the complaint registration from online from official website of Delhi Jal Board. You can download it from below mentioned link.
Download Delhi Jal Board Complaint Registration Application Form – CLICK HERE
This form is useful for below mentioned topic related complaints and queries.
– Account Related
– Meter Related
– Billing Related
– Category change
– Correction of Address
– Correction of Name
– Pending for New Connection Release
– Pending for Disconnection/Reopening
– Fast Meters
– Incorrect Meter Reading
– Meter Stuck Up
– Meter Leaking/Seal Broken
– Additional Charge/Surcharge Dispute
– Arrears Dispute
– Development Charge Dispute
– Dispute Regarding Cost of Water Related to Civil Construction Activities
– Inclusion of Surcharge Amount
– Issue of Duplicate Bill
– Late Receipt of Bill/Late Posting
– Less Time Given to Deposit Bill
– Non Receipt of Bill
– Wrong Imposition of Billing Category
– Wrong Bill Amount (Error in calculation/wrong meter reading)
Correction of Bill Address
Correction of House Address
For more details, we recommend you to contact Delhi Jal Board officials.