How to find Application Form for Disconnection/ Reopening of Delhi Jal Board supply ?

Do you have a water connection of Delhi Jal Board and want to disconnect it or got disconnected and want to reopen it. The application form for both purposes are available on the official website of DJB.

If you are not able to find it there, we recommend you to use the below mentioned link for that.

Delhi Jal Board Application form for Disconnection / Reopening of Water ConnectionCLICK HERE

Details Required 

Reason for Disconnection /Reopening
Contact Details

Documents Required

Photocopy of Proof of identity
Photocopy of Last Paid Bill

All of these details and documents are necessary with the application form. For more details, we recommend you to contact Delhi Jal Board office.

Leave a Comment