Shivangi Joshi is an Indian tv actress who was born on 18 May 1995 in Pune, Maharashtra, India. With her amazing beauty and skills, she worked in many tv shows like Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke as Naira Singhania, Begusarai as Poonam Thakur.
Biography / Wiki
|Real Name||Shivangi Joshi|
|Nick Name / Pet Name||n/a|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimetres- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 Kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-25-33
Bra Size – 33 Inches
|School||Pine Hall School, Dehradun|
|Manager / Agent / Secretary Name||n/a|
Boyfriends, Affairs and Marriage
|Date of Birth||18 May 1995|
|Age (as in 2019)||24 Years (as on 2019)|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign / Birth Sign||Taurus|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Book||3 Mistakes of my life-Chetan Bhagat|
|Favourite Restaurant||Not known|
|Hobbies||Dancing and Reading|
List of all social media profiles
|Facebook Fan Page||facebook.com/Imshivangijoshi|
|Debut||Begusarai (TV Show)|
List Of TV Shows
|Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi as Nisha||2013–2014|
|Beintehaa as Aayat Haider||2013–2014|
|Love By Chance as Vishy||2015–2016|
|Begusarai as Poonam Thakur||2016|
|Box Cricket League 2 as Herself||2016|
|Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya as Jyothi||2016-Present|
|Yeh Hai Aashiqui as Meera||2016|
|Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke as Naira Singhania||2019|
Astrology, Horoscope, Kundli
This section hasn’t been updated yet. We will make it soon.
Lesser Known Facts About Shivangi Joshi
- Shivangi worked as a lead actress on & TV’s serial Begusarai, but in March 2016 she was removed from the show due to her unprofessional behavior and low level of acting skills.
- In May 2016, she played the grown-up Naira’s role in Star Plus’ TV serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
- She considers actress Shweta Tiwari as her inspiration.
- She is an excellent dancer and participated in many dance competitions throughout India.
- She won gold medals in Taekwondo competitions.
- She took 1-year break from her graduation to try her luck in TV industry.