Koyal Rana is a famous Indian Model who was born on 4 January 1993 in New Delhi, India and was crowned by Femina Miss India 2014 beauty pageant. She has also worked for various brands like Yamaha, Sony, Coca-Cola and more.
Biography / Wiki
|Real Name||Koyal Rana|
|Nick Name / Pet Name||Koyal|
|Net Worth||$100K-1M (Approx.)|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimetres- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 9″
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 Kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-25-36
Bra Size – 34 Inches
Waist Size – 25 Inches
Hip Size – 36 Inches
Body Shape – Hourglass
Dress Size- 5 (US)
Shoe Size- 8 (US)
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|School||St. Thomas’ School, New Delhi|
|Graduation||Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, University of Delhi, Bachelor of Business Studies.|
|Manager / Agent / Secretary Name||n/a|
Boyfriends, Affairs and Marriage
|Date of Birth||4 January 1993|
|Age (as in 2019)||26 Years (as on 2019)|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign / Birth Sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Favourite Actor||Not Known|
|Favourite Book||Not Known|
|Favourite Restaurant||Not Known|
|Favourite Destination||Not Known|
|2014||Femina Miss India World|
|2008||Miss Teen India|
|2014||Femina Miss India Delhi|
|2009||MTV Scooty Teen Diva Fact Miss Universal Teen|
Astrology, Horoscope, Kundli
This section hasn’t been updated yet. We will make it soon.
Lesser Known Facts About Koyal Rana
- At the age of 19, she co-founded a Non-Governmental Organisation(NGO), Moksha Foundation in 2012.
- She won beauty with a purpose at Miss World 2014 and became third beauty with a purpose winner from India in Miss World.
- On 5 April 2014, Koyal Rana was crowned the 51st Femina Miss India World 2014.
- Before entering Miss India, she has participated in Femina Miss India Delhi 2014 pageant and was declared as the winner and got a direct entry into Miss India 2014 pageant.
- She made to the top 10 (scored the highest points) at Miss World 2014.
- Koyal was the best performer in Miss World 2014.
- Koyal is very much into yoga, in fact in 2015 she celebrated the International Yoga festival with Narendra Modi’s initiative at Rajpath.
- Koyal has also promoted Yoga with the help of Reebok from 2014 to 2016.
- Koyal is the Brand Ambassador of Neutrogena and Reebok.
- She has worked with various big brands like Coca-Cola, Yamaha, Sony and more.