Avneet Kaur is an Indian Television Actress who was born on 13 October 2001 in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. She has participated in various TV shows right from India Dance Li’l Masters to Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5.
Biography / Wiki
|Real Name||Avneet Kaur|
|Nick Name / Pet Name||Avi|
|Net Worth||INR 17,50,000
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 160 cm
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 45 kg
in pounds– 99 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||22-24-22
Bra Size – 22 Inches
|School||Police DAV Public School, Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Residence Address||Mumbai, India|
firstname.lastname@example.org (Business Contact)
|Manager / Agent / Secretary Name||n/a|
Boyfriends, Affairs and Marriage
|Date of Birth||13 October 2001|
|Age (as in 2019)||17 Years (as in 2019)|
|Birth Place||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign / Birth Sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Favourite Actor||Emraan Hashmi, Anil Kapoor, Ranveer Singh|
|Favourite Food||Maggi, Cheese, Tomato Soup, Pasta, Chocolates|
|Facebook Fan Page||facebook.com/AvneetKaurDID|
|Debut||TV: Dance India Dance Li’l Masters (2010)
Film: Mardaani (2014)
List of all movies
List of Television Appearance
|Dance India Dance Li’l Masters||2010|
|Dance Ke Superstars||2011|
|Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5||2012|
|Tedhe Hain Par Tere Mere Hain||2012|
|Ek Mutthi Aasmaan||2013|
|Hamari Sister Didi||2014|
|Aladdin – Naam Toh Suna Hoga||2018|
Astrology, Horoscope, Kundli
This section hasn’t been updated yet. We will make it soon.
Lesser Known Facts About Avneet Kaur
- Avneet has acted in many TV ads like ‘Clinic Plus’, ‘Maggi’, ‘Lifebuoy Handwash’, ‘Coca-Cola’, ‘Splendor Bike’ etc.
- She is best known for her role of ‘Charumitra’ in ‘Chandra Nandini’ in TV serials.
- She got her first chance to act in Bollywood in ‘Mardaani’ in which she played the role of Rani Mukerji‘s niece ‘Meera’.
- Avneet kaur began her career with Zee TV’s dance show Dance India Dance Li’l Masters.
- She made her acting debut in 2012 with Life OK’s Meri Maa where she played the role of Jhilmil.
- She has also appeared in ZeeQ’s news bulletin titled – The Weekly Rap.
- Avneet Kaur is inspired by young actresses like Alia Bhatt and Sarah Ali Khan.