Uday Chopra is a Bollywood actor who was born on 5 January 1973 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Apart from a Bollywood actor, he is a producer, screenwriter and assistant director also. He has done many films in the Bollywood industry in his career.
Biography / Wiki
|Real Name||Uday Chopra|
|Nick Name / Pet Name||Udi|
|Net Worth||5 Million Dollars|
Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 172 lbs
|Body Measurements||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|Graduation||University of California, Los Angeles
Sydenham College, Mumbai
|Office Address (Yash Raj Films)||5, Shah Industrial Estate, Veera Desai Road, Andheri (West), Mumbai 400053, INDIA|
|Phone Number (YRF Production)||91 22 30613500 / 91 22 30613599 (Fax)|
|Manager / Agent / Secretary Name||n/a|
Girlfriend, Affairs and Marriage
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Tanishaa Mukerji (Actress)
Nargis Fakhri (Actress)
|Father||Late Yash Chopra (Director and Producer)|
|Brother||Aditya Chopra (Director and Producer)|
|Date of Birth||5 January 1973|
|Age (as in 2019)||46 Years (as in 2019)|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign / Birth Sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Favourite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan and Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Destination||New York and Goa|
List of all social media profiles
|Facebook Fan Page||facebook.com/UdayChopraOfficial|
|Debut Movie||Mohabbatein (2000)|
List of all movies
|Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge||1995|
|Dil To Pagal Hai||1997|
|Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai||2002|
|Neal ‘n’ Nikki||2005|
|Dil Bole Hadippa||2009|
|Ladies vs Ricky Bahl||2011|
|Grace of Monaco||2014|
Astrology, Horoscope, Kundli
This section hasn’t been updated yet. We will make it soon.
Lesser Known Facts About Uday Chopra
- Hrithik Roshan was his best friend since his school days.
- Uday is the co-owner and CEO of Yash Raj Films Entertainment.
- He is also the manager of Yash Raj Films along with his mother.
- Uday yet owns another company called Yomics, that makes comics about Yash Raj Films.
- The leather jacket that Shah Rukh Khan wore in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge was found by him from a store in California worth $400.
- Uday founded the leather jacket which Shah Rukh Khan wore in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge from a store in California worth $400.
- Chopra received an Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Television Movie for producing Grace of Monaco at the 67th Primetime Emmy Awards.
- Uday Chopra has mostly done films under his father’s production house.
- He went to LA to join a production workshop in UCLA in summer of 2011.
- He produced the Hollywood film The Longest Week, a comedy-drama starring Olivia Wilde and Jason Bateman.