≡ Menu

Email Id : n/a

Official Website : n/a

Facebook Fan Page : facebook.com/CircleofCricketGautamGambhir

Twitter Handle : twitter.com/GautamGambhir

Instagram Handle : instagram.com/gautamgambhirfans

YouTube Channel : n/a

About : Gautam Gambhir is an Indian cricketer, who was born on 14 october 1981 in New Delhi. He has done his schooling from Modern School, New Delhi and has been graduated from Hindu College, University of Delhi. Gambhir has made his debut in 1999, and is a left handed opening batsman.

{ 50 comments… add one }
  • sourav singha October 29, 2016, 11:28 pm

Sir,I miss the IJPL registration on 25/10/16. I ask may I can register now . its is my dream .sir plz help

• Abdur rahman April 3, 2017, 5:10 pm

Iam out of Eden I Want to see practice

• Subhash Rana April 25, 2017, 1:19 pm

Dear Sir
    I am Subhash Rana from Chandigarh and I would like to speak you. I would like to discuss some human welfaire plan and you are that persnality who can give me right direction sir can you ?

• Vinod kumar April 28, 2017, 5:06 pm

Mr Gautam gambhir jee yours todays declaration that you will bear the educational expenses in R/O Sukma martyrs children is a very good initiative . I with my so many friend s & relatives appreciate this for inspirational step for others.

• om Choudhary April 29, 2017, 10:35 am

Hi sir we r married couple we r in very much need for money need 1 lac rs as loan for 3 month we will return in 3 month if anyone help us. Contact on my what’s app 7976877394

• Mitraj April 29, 2017, 1:38 pm

Nice

• mohd sheesh April 30, 2017, 6:36 am

Hii sir how have you been i am your biggest fan i want a best bowler your ipl team kkr give me a golden chance plz sir i promise that i will give best performance can you help me thanks sir

• deen mohammad April 30, 2017, 1:54 pm

• deen mohammad April 30, 2017, 1:56 pm

Namste. Sir I m Deen Mohammad. Folk music organisor Rajasthan we are permitng folk culture of Rajasthan we want a folk music school in Rajasthan…. So plz some support to poor child for music Rajasthan we want sent a proposal plz sent contact address with thanks
    9636692445

• Shreya Banerjee May 1, 2017, 6:18 pm

Hi sir I am a die Hart Gautin. I need your help. My father not live with us. Now my mom is very much ill. She need madical shapport. I don’t give her eny madical shapport becoush my income is more. I will not complicated my staddy and not shaport my mom. I need a good work. I found a good work. Pls sir I need your help. My cn. 9830974082

• ankit May 8, 2017, 9:38 am

Hello
    Main KKR ka bahut bada fan hu
    Sir main aapse baat karna chahta hu aaj
    Please, Sir aapna phone number message kijiya

• Gorde Gorakshanath Nivrutti May 10, 2017, 3:13 pm

Hello and welcome
    PROJECT FOR POOR OLD PEOPLE
    I m GORAKSHANAT NIVRUTTI GORDE
    Primary teacher in nashik from Maharashtra India
    I want to establish the big project NGO RUDHASHRAM in sangamner
    Location is 10 km away from Shirdi international airport
    I want to invite all my friends who have injured and affected from their families.
    I want to protect them with us .
    I want to take responsibility on my institute .
    So I hope that you should consider my project sympathetically and make me eligible for people with taken a little bit responsibility.
    Kindly regarding
    Gorde sir
    MOB NO 9011448378
    BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
    GORDE GORAKSHANATH NIVRUTTI
    AC NO 60088078490
    BRANCH VAVI 00167
    IFSC code MAHB0000167
    PLS RELEASE FUND FOR PUBLIC WORK

• Rajat sharma May 14, 2017, 6:12 pm

Hello sir this is rajat sharma from noida. Sir mujhe apki Help ki bahut jarurat hai sir. Sir mai is time bahut badi problam hoon aur ek aap hi hai jo meri problam solve kar sakte hai sir. So sir please please Help me sir. Sir apne har kisi ki Help ki hai So Sir mai apne request karta hoon please Help me. Thank you Sir. 7840090982 yeh mera contact number hai sir please help me

• Vikas gambhir May 16, 2017, 6:57 pm

Sar plese call

• Gautam Gambhir May 26, 2017, 2:58 pm

Thanks For your support Love You All

• Dinesh Lal yadav June 4, 2017, 9:27 pm

Meat to gautam gambhir

• vikash singh June 14, 2017, 4:14 pm

sir
    aap se kuch jaruri kaam he kya plz………..time de payege …..
    vikash singh
    9453975116

• Pramod kumar June 19, 2017, 12:02 pm

Jai Hind Bhaisahb,
    I am serving in Delhi police at c.p. my best wishes with you always.you have a different personality bcoz of your extra work&Thoughts. I wants to meet you if possible.Thanks contact no.9461170389

• Badlani Amit rajendra July 11, 2017, 3:15 pm

Dear sir,
    Im a die hard fan of u.. i want to meet u jst one time in my life for taking ur autograph plzz

• Badlani Amit rajendra July 11, 2017, 3:16 pm

if this possible then call me 8379972991
    plzzz contact me

• sankar panda August 3, 2017, 7:21 pm

Sir,
    mera name sankar panda,Mera aged father,mother.sisiter & brother hai.Humlog ek mondir ka place me chota sa ghar banake tha.Tab mera pitaji mondir ka pojari tha lakin abhi age hone k bad puja kerne ki ja nehi sakti.Usi k liye hum logon ki mondir ka place chorne ke liye time diya.Village ka mukhiya bola tum ek place khorid kerlo hum log tumko pradhan montri abas yojona kera dunga.
    Lekin sir mera pass plot kharid kerne ke liye paisa nehi hai.Mera Maa baba ko lake kidhar jou.
    Sir,Please Help Me Sir.
    Address
    Sankar panda
    Village-Durmuth
    P.O-Fulaswer
    P.S-Contai
    Dist-Midnapur (west bengal)
    Pin-721401
    Contact-8296642415

• Jahid Khan August 4, 2017, 2:49 pm

Hello sir

• Jahid Khan August 4, 2017, 2:51 pm

Sir I need some financial help pls call me. I am a handicapped boy pls sir call me. 8133066086

• vivek shukla August 28, 2017, 2:04 pm

sir please ham bhe cricket khelenge… ijpl… sir lpe 7880809414

• vivek shukla August 28, 2017, 2:06 pm

sir please …..

• vivek shukla August 28, 2017, 2:12 pm

si. 7880809414 ???? ijpl ???
    7880809414

• Lovely grover September 6, 2017, 3:26 am

Hello sir. This is Lovely grover student of delhi university. Doing MPhil in history. I am organizing one event on 14th and 15th October so that I would like to invite you for closing ceremony. This event will held in institute for the blind at Lajpat Nagar. It is for school going student specially for visually challanged. I really want you to join us. I want to invite you as a chief guest. Please, do join us. Could you contact to me? for further information my contact is 9871766599. Do reply soon.

• RAJESH September 7, 2017, 10:53 pm

SIR PLZ GIVE ME ONE JOB OR I’M DRIVING OF YOUR CAR SIR,I’M IN VERY BAD CONDITION GAUTAM JI AND MY WIFE AND TWO KIDS ALSO THEIR SIR

• jeetu kumar September 8, 2017, 6:21 pm

sir mujhe aap ki bahut jarurat h .971915932 Mera no. Plz.Mujhse ek bar bat karlo sir aapne sabki madad ki h m to aapka bahut bda fan hun .

• Uma sankar das September 11, 2017, 10:59 am

Dear Mr gambhir
    Your flamboyance in batting gets reflected in your humanitarian gesture. I am touched by your initiative n intends to be part of your foundation. I come from a state infested by Mao n naxalite problems. I hv been associated with some NGOs but would like to be associated with your foundation. If you feel, kindly guide me. Thanks

• Shampa Sadhya September 12, 2017, 12:39 am

Hello Sir,
    I am basically a homemaker but at times I try my hand in writing articles and creative pieces. There are a few articles posted on different websites. Your concern for the armed forces and an effort to extend help to them has earned you a lot of admiration. I am one of them who admire your effort and this has made me interested to write a story about you.
    It will be my pleasure if you allow me to do so and for that, I simply want to put across a few questions to you. Your reply to my questions will help me to frame my story in a proper direction.
    I will be honoured if you give a little time for answering the questions. Hope to hear from you soon in affirmative and then I will get back to you with a small set of questions. It will help me to write an article for which I will always remain thankful to you.

• Indrani Roychoudhury September 16, 2017, 1:54 pm

Sir, I stay in Gandhinagar Gujarat.
    In case your Foundation is planning to start free kitchen for all in Gandhinagar please contact me. My mobile number is 8141469840.
    I may be able to work for this noble cause.
    Indrani Roychoudhury

• Nakul Manumder September 16, 2017, 2:33 pm

sir i m from tripura,my father is a cancer patient.he need a operation but money is problem…if u help my father he will be save his life…we r so poor..my ph no 7005306252

• Anowar September 23, 2017, 4:51 pm

Dear
    Sir
    I am most talented all rounder cricketer. But what I am doing I did not understand because I am very poor. Give me a one chance in IPL of your KKR team. I want no more chance Sir piz give me a one chance to provide my talant.I hope you help me.
    anowarsha67@gmail.com
    7908704952/8967626136

• Anowar September 23, 2017, 4:57 pm

Dear
    Sir
    I am most talented all rounder cricketer.But what I am doing I did not understand because I am very poor. Give me a one chance in IPL of your KKR team. I want no more chance piz give me a one chance to provide my talant. I hope you help me .thanks .
    anowarsha67@gmail.com
    7908704952/8967626136

• Anowar September 25, 2017, 12:49 am

Dear
    Sir
    I am most talented all rounder cricketer. Give me a one chance in IPL of your KKR team.I provide it what I am doing, what’s kinds of talent me.piz give me a one chance to provide my talant. My hope only of you. I hope you help me.
    anowarsha67@gmail.com
    7908704952/8967626136

• Rahul Kumar October 4, 2017, 1:53 pm

Dear Gautam sir, I am Rahul Kumar, sir i am 23 year old & I play cricket about 14 years,Dear sir my dream & all to all life cricket, but sir i have not guardian support, bt sir I want become a good cricketer, sir please help me! My mobile 9304098695/9931083643

• Mrinmoy Dutta Banik October 6, 2017, 3:02 am

Goutam Sir I’m Mrinmoy Dutta Banik
    Mera ek he Bhai Hai Avirup Dutta Banik (14 ) . Doctors kahe rahe Hai dono kidney failure… Avirup S.S.K.M hospital Mai ICU Mai varti Tha. Abhi S.S.K.M hospital Mai hemodialysis ho Raha Hai 1 week Mai 2 din…
    Doctors Turant transplant karne k liye bol rahe Hai.
    Meri ma Jhuma Dutta Banik kidney Denge. Lekin sir yea itna kharcha hum Chale nehi pa rahe Hai. Meri Dad aur Mom mil kar home delivery food business suru kiye the lekin ab wo v bandh Hai aur Mai ek student hu sir.
    Iz khrab time Mai Kya sahi aur Kya galat hum kuch samajh nahi paa rahe Hai … Financial help Karke hamari madat kijiye sir .. aur Meri Bhai Avirup ko ashirbad dijiye ki wo phir se sahi life je paye….
    Please sir help my family….
    Phone Number – 7890359931
    NAME- AVIRUP DUTTA BANIK
    ACCOUNT NUMBER- 37166992195
    IFSC- SBIN0008077
    Address – Kolkata (jadavpur)

• Bala October 10, 2017, 11:17 am

HI Goutam sir this is bala from Palani,dindigul dt, Tamilnadu.
    my grandfather(64) suffering from heart and kitni problem so he is admitted to KG Hospital at coimbatore.
    pls sir help my family if any doubt pls contact
    KG Hospital,
    5, Government Arts College Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641018.
    phone: 0422 221 2121

Name: Krishnamani palani
    my number: 8508441211

thanking you,

with regards,
    bala
    10.10.2017

• Hemant patil October 16, 2017, 3:52 pm

Sir mai apka bahot bada fan hu sir mai Army me hu sir muze 5 lakh rupyo ki sakht jarurat hai mai apke paise 4 month bad lota dunga mera no 7507794642
    Sir please help me

• Anowar October 18, 2017, 1:32 am

Dear
    Sir
    I am most talented all rounder cricketer give me a one chance in IPL of your KKR team. I want no more chance piz given me a one chance to provide my talant. My have lot of talent. I am most talented all rounder cricketer
    anowarsha67@gmail.com
    8967626136/7908704952

• Anowar October 18, 2017, 1:33 am

I am most talented all rounder cricketer but very poor then poor give me a one chance to provide my talant. My hope only of you. I hope you help me.
    anowarsha67@gmail.com
    8967626136/7908704952

• Manveer Singh yadav October 19, 2017, 8:00 pm

Sir I request you I am very poor man I wanted opening a college your name please Sir help me I want meet you sir requestly

• Manveer Singh yadav October 19, 2017, 8:03 pm

Sir I request you I wanted opening a college your name please Sir l am very poor man I wanted meet you sir request mobile phone 09410678026

• Roshan October 22, 2017, 6:25 pm

• Roshan October 22, 2017, 6:28 pm

Sir mujhe ijpl khelna hai but paise nhi hai plzz. Call me sir 8178691120 plzz. Thank you. I’m all rounder plzz sir pleas pleas

• Manveer Singh yadav October 26, 2017, 10:48 am

Sir I request you I wanted meet because you are a Goad of poor man sir believed me I meet you sir request call sir please compulsary sir I wait for your call mobile phone 9410678026

• Rapp stepper Silu singg October 26, 2017, 10:01 pm

it’s Reqst only
    in filmindusries help me
    for a Rappsong please
    im Sloww Rapper &
    Speeed Rapper Silu Singg Agra
    +918958054237
    my youtube page name is
    RAPP STEPPER SILU SINGG

• Venkatesh October 31, 2017, 10:35 am

Sir I meet your parsnal but how to meet your Sir, but I am poor man, my family financial struggling, please help me sir I sensiarly requested your Sir please please,my family critical condition my no9480703257

• Pappu jha November 17, 2017, 11:56 am