≡ Menu

Email Id : n/a

Official Website : n/a

Facebook Fan Page : facebook.com/CircleofCricketGautamGambhir

Twitter Handle : twitter.com/GautamGambhir

Instagram Handle : instagram.com/gautamgambhirfans

YouTube Channel : n/a

About : Gautam Gambhir is an Indian cricketer, who was born on 14 october 1981 in New Delhi. He has done his schooling from Modern School, New Delhi and has been graduated from Hindu College, University of Delhi. Gambhir has made his debut in 1999, and is a left handed opening batsman.

{ 15 comments… add one }
  • sourav singha October 29, 2016, 11:28 pm

Sir,I miss the IJPL registration on 25/10/16. I ask may I can register now . its is my dream .sir plz help

• Abdur rahman April 3, 2017, 5:10 pm

Iam out of Eden I Want to see practice

• Subhash Rana April 25, 2017, 1:19 pm

Dear Sir
    I am Subhash Rana from Chandigarh and I would like to speak you. I would like to discuss some human welfaire plan and you are that persnality who can give me right direction sir can you ?

• Vinod kumar April 28, 2017, 5:06 pm

Mr Gautam gambhir jee yours todays declaration that you will bear the educational expenses in R/O Sukma martyrs children is a very good initiative . I with my so many friend s & relatives appreciate this for inspirational step for others.

• om Choudhary April 29, 2017, 10:35 am

Hi sir we r married couple we r in very much need for money need 1 lac rs as loan for 3 month we will return in 3 month if anyone help us. Contact on my what’s app 7976877394

• Mitraj April 29, 2017, 1:38 pm

Nice

• mohd sheesh April 30, 2017, 6:36 am

Hii sir how have you been i am your biggest fan i want a best bowler your ipl team kkr give me a golden chance plz sir i promise that i will give best performance can you help me thanks sir

• deen mohammad April 30, 2017, 1:54 pm

• deen mohammad April 30, 2017, 1:56 pm

Namste. Sir I m Deen Mohammad. Folk music organisor Rajasthan we are permitng folk culture of Rajasthan we want a folk music school in Rajasthan…. So plz some support to poor child for music Rajasthan we want sent a proposal plz sent contact address with thanks
    9636692445

• Shreya Banerjee May 1, 2017, 6:18 pm

Hi sir I am a die Hart Gautin. I need your help. My father not live with us. Now my mom is very much ill. She need madical shapport. I don’t give her eny madical shapport becoush my income is more. I will not complicated my staddy and not shaport my mom. I need a good work. I found a good work. Pls sir I need your help. My cn. 9830974082

• ankit May 8, 2017, 9:38 am

Hello
    Main KKR ka bahut bada fan hu
    Sir main aapse baat karna chahta hu aaj
    Please, Sir aapna phone number message kijiya

• Gorde Gorakshanath Nivrutti May 10, 2017, 3:13 pm

Hello and welcome
    PROJECT FOR POOR OLD PEOPLE
    I m GORAKSHANAT NIVRUTTI GORDE
    Primary teacher in nashik from Maharashtra India
    I want to establish the big project NGO RUDHASHRAM in sangamner
    Location is 10 km away from Shirdi international airport
    I want to invite all my friends who have injured and affected from their families.
    I want to protect them with us .
    I want to take responsibility on my institute .
    So I hope that you should consider my project sympathetically and make me eligible for people with taken a little bit responsibility.
    Kindly regarding
    Gorde sir
    MOB NO 9011448378
    BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
    GORDE GORAKSHANATH NIVRUTTI
    AC NO 60088078490
    BRANCH VAVI 00167
    IFSC code MAHB0000167
    PLS RELEASE FUND FOR PUBLIC WORK

• Rajat sharma May 14, 2017, 6:12 pm

Hello sir this is rajat sharma from noida. Sir mujhe apki Help ki bahut jarurat hai sir. Sir mai is time bahut badi problam hoon aur ek aap hi hai jo meri problam solve kar sakte hai sir. So sir please please Help me sir. Sir apne har kisi ki Help ki hai So Sir mai apne request karta hoon please Help me. Thank you Sir. 7840090982 yeh mera contact number hai sir please help me

• Vikas gambhir May 16, 2017, 6:57 pm